Simple questions to ask yourself to find out if you need “Restore”…
- Is your mind constantly swirling?
- Do you have a hard time quieting your mind and getting your thoughts to turn off?
- Do you feel the tension in your body… and have a hard time letting your body relax?
- Do you constantly feel stressed out?
- Are you in a state of overwhelm?
- Do you feel depleted, or physically and emotionally exhausted?
- Do you find yourself saying yes to things when you really know you need to be saying no?
- Do you put a huge amount of pressure on yourself?
- Do you have a fast-paced career?
- Do you find that you have a hard time being as productive as you used to, or as productive as you know you can be?
- Are you constantly hustling, striving and feeling the need to do more?
- Do you find yourself ignoring your desires?
- Do you feel you always have so much to do, yet don’t know how to relax?
- Do you feel your soul asking you to take a step back and rest?
- Do you keep hearing your inner voice saying “I’m not sure I can keep going on like this anymore?”
- Do you feel you have lost a part of yourself?
- Do you know there is something more out there for you and are longing for the space to find out what it is?
- Do you feel the call for more simplicity in your life?
- Do you long for space to rest, recover, reset and restore?
- Are you longing for the space to tune out the noise of the world and have time to yourself for some peace and quiet?
- Would you like a place to restore peace, play, serenity and ease in your life?
- Do you enjoy luxury and comfort?
- Do you long for space in your busy life?
- Do you question if there is another way, a better way to live life?
- Have you started to realize that life is not about the money, but about living life fully?
- Are you ready to meet yourself where you are and release those parts that no longer feel good or that are not serving your desires?
- Are you ready to put yourself first, have someone tune into your needs and take care of you… providing you with a healing menu of gifts and tools that nourish and light you up?
- Are you willing and able to make the changes necessary to support your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health?
If you answered yes to three or more of the above questions then The Restore Experience would be beneficial to you and is likely something you need in your life.
If you answered yes to all, or to the majority, of the above questions then The Restore Experience would absolutely be beneficial to you and is definitely something you need in your life.
We have an epidemic of stress and burnout in our world. Burnout is defined as a state of chronic stress. Overwhelm, striving, pushing, hustling and an overall busy attitude creates stress and depletion. And in turn stress increases overwhelm and feelings of depletion. Stress causes a variety of issues that disrupt life and sleep, not to mention what it does to our physical health and to the body.
Studies show that burnout can cause increased illness, adrenal and chronic fatigue, insomnia, loss of appetite, anxiety, depression and anger as well as loss of interest, hopelessness and irritability. Stress can also affect concentration, attention, decision-making, planning, motivation, and retention. Stress is a threat to productivity and morale in the home and the workplace. Stress causes detachment, disengagement and disconnection. Stress leads to increased sick days, mistakes and distraction. Overall stress costs you time, money and energy, and it decreases your well being.
Burnout causes feelings of lack of desire, and effects your day to day life. Sometimes the symptoms of stress can be subtle as they generally tend to creep up on you slowly. Your mind and body give you warnings… and it’s essential to your wellbeing that you know to look for these symptoms before it is too late. It is vital to find ways to bring rest, space, mindfulness and restoration into your life in order to eliminate or lower stress. Rest is just one strategy for restoration and replenishment. Lowering stress will bring about renewed interest, vitality and feeling alive.
Additional questions to ask yourself…
- Do you give yourself permission daily to take the time and space to do the thing that you really want to do?
- Do you feel desire and delight every day that contributes to your life?
- Are you able to turn off the chatter in your mind to relax and enjoy?
- Do you take time regularly to unplug?
- Do you get enough sleep each night?
- Do you cultivate a rich life outside of work (engage in things that you are passionate about)?
- Do you enjoy receiving and allow yourself to receive daily?
- Can you hear when your body/soul are asking for rest?
- Do you take time to rest, or slow down, when you hear the whispers to rest and slow down?
- Are you aware of the signs that indicate stress levels rising?
- Do you have tools that enable you to release stress?
- Are you able to take the time and space daily for relaxation and restoration?
If you answered no to the additional questions than The Restore Experience would definitely be beneficial to you.
If you answered yes to the additional questions then great job!! It sounds like you are aware of what you need and you enjoy doing things that feel good. And you can still benefit from a restore experience because The Restore Experience is all about enjoying yourself… as well as receiving delight, desire, relaxation, rest, peace and spaciousness, and so many other things that provide healing benefits to your life.
– the restoration of equilibrium.
If you’re ready to talk and see if
The Restore Experience is right for you
click below to book your call.